Skip to main content

sleeping late

After practicing for so many years..(I think it started with my study hours in 10th class or even before that when I used to watch late night movies).. it has become a habit for me to sleep late in night.. mostly after 1 O'clock.. Okey.. I know there are so many creatures in this species of Human kind who spend nights awakened.. but atleast most of they follow some or any exception to that rule.
But for me, case has become really wierd.. Cmmon what do you do when its raining out in midnight, you are alone in a room, you dont have your laptop with you, the power is already gone and your cell phone battery is also down, you don't have a FM radio with you, you dont have a girlfriend to do anything.. (I mean.. making a late night call ;)), mosquitos have started theire work around you and you dont even have a candle in room. Other guys in the next room prefered sleeping early for all those reasons. But not me.. then what was I doing.. got a pen, a rough sheet of paper and started writing anything that came to mind... Any heard shaayari, songs that I still remember, and yes some of my own creations and so on!
do you remember it was dark in room? still I was writing.. till 1:30 I continued the stuff and finally decided to sleep(thinking of the office to attend next morning). When I woke up next morning(ie today) to see what have I written, amazingly enough the handwriting was better than what I usually would write. hehe dont laugh.. my usual handwriting is not that bad.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Kreate logo is done!

It's been several months now that we have been brainstorming about the logo and caption. We all were thinking on lines of both creativity and value offerings. Gautam was continuously thinking on lines of how to communicate imagination and implementation parts simultaneously, the left and right of the brain. Many tag-lines popped up, but always there was something missing. Finally, me and joy took up these two words from Gautam and simply put a dot between them. It sounded so crisp! 'Imagination.Implementation'! Meanwhile, many of us were trying to come up with the design ideas. For me, playing with various shapes of 'K' and using whatever minuscule knowledge of calligraphy/typography I had, became my regular pass-time to keep myself awake in gaseous classrooms. In later stages, I got stuck on the idea of creating a character out of K that can personify the values we worked on so long. Finally emerged the k-man that is so carefree, cheerful, and aesthetic. Joy took t...

What is so wrong with Bhagwad Geeta?

Here's a discussion I had with someone over Bhagwad Geeta on TOI forum (Stop reading now if you don't want to go to the end, it may mislead): mukunda (Bengaluru) replies to Siddharth 21 Jul, 2011 02:50 PM Ok,lets read ch 4 verse 13. catur-varnyam maya srstam guna-karma-vibhagasah tasya kartaram api mam viddhy akartaram avyayam "According to the three modes of material nature and the work associated with them, the four divisions of human society are created by Me. And although I am the creator of this system, you should know that I am yet the nondoer, being unchangeable." 1st line"catur-varnyam maya srstam" 4 varnas are created by Me(Paramatma),2nd line "guna-karma-vibhagasah" where the vabhajan\categorization is based on one's guna composition and karma composition. 3rd and 4th line states how He is the non doer and unchangable. Sri Krishna says that each living entity is categorized into one of the 4 varnas based ONLY on their pre...

Would you look through a window or go out and play in open?

Freedom of knowledge has always been worshiped across philosophies and religions all over the world. It has been applicable to the most fields of science and technology. This freedom has helped the growth of science, technology, and benefited the human world in every aspect. When Jonas Salk invented polio vaccine, he said "There is no patent. Could you patent the sun?" He did not try to hide its formula. When you buy a car, nobody stops you from opening its bonnet, fix a few problems, do a few modifications. That, is the freedom of knowledge, applied throughout the branches of science. But when it comes to software, abruptly, everyone starts hiding the source code, the formula behind it. You would be even denied from making similar kind of products, by means of patents. Some of the readers might have already guessed where I am taking this topic to. [Those who know enough about foss, may skip the following paragraph.] When you buy a software, it is most likely that you would...